* Competitive Rates
* Partnership Opportunities
* Great Support Team
* Treatment Room & Pathology on site
* Significant Patient Base
* Next door to Service NSW in a very busy shopping centre
* 70-73% split inclusive of GST or $150/hr for the first 2-3 months depending on experience.
This role is perfect for someone who loves to hit the ground running!
About Elm Rd.
Elm Rd. is a new Medical Centre that is community-centric. We’re part of our local community and are committed to the overall wellbeing of that local community.
Parallel to a commitment to quality healthcare, we strive to go even further in customer service.
Elm Rd. is built upon three pillars:
• Commitment to the wellbeing of the local community. We’re bringing back the “community” in “community healthcare”. From a strong social media presence, to periodic community seminars, we are commited to improving the overall health and wellbeing in the community we exist in.
• Unrivalled Customer Experience. We are patient-centric. We understand people are busy, and want to make healthcare and wellbeing as convenient as possible. We’re introducing technologies to improve your overall experience at your local doctors, such as online bookings, SMS confirmations, and information packs to improve your self-care beyond your visit. We’ve also gone the extra mile on the design of our centre to ensure comfort.
• Excellent Healthcare Practitioners.
About Elm Rd Family Clinic
Elm Rd. is community-centric. We're part of our local community and are committed to the overall wellbeing of that local community. Parallel to a commitment to quality healthcare, we strive to go even further in customer service.
Elm Rd. gives you the chance to be the GP you want to be, truly connecting with your patients and improving the health of your local community.
Elm Rd. offers a refreshing change from conveyor-belt medicine. In your role as an Elm Rd. GP, you’ll provide:
Convenient care in a practice that embraces new technologies and maintains a strong social media presence and;
Preventive care through periodic community seminars where you can respond to local needs, educate patients and get to know them better.