headspace Youth Health Clinic
Dandenong & Narre Warren Victoria
VR GP Full-Time/Part-Time Positions
A great opportunity exists for experienced General Practitioners passionate about quality adolescent medicine to join our friendly, dynamic and supportive headspace Youth Health Clinic team.
• Modern clinic
• No after hours or weekends
• Flexible hours and days accommodated for
• Bulk billing (100% billing’s retained), $110 an hourly guarantee for up to 3 months part time or whichever is greater
• RACGP AGPAL accredited
* Opportunity to do general practice within doctors in secondary schools initiative
* Doctors in secondary schools hourly guarantee of $150 per hour
• Fully computerised, excellent support and admin staff
• FT RN support, Consulting Psychiatrist, Psychologists and other allied health providers on site
• Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
• Medicare Claiming eligibility
• Unrestricted AHPRA registration
For more information contact Dean McCaughan Centre Manager on 0426 287 256 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren Youth Health Clinic
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced General Practitioner to provide Clinical leadership and oversight of our expanding Youth Health Clinics across headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren.
The Lead GP role will be salaried for 1 day per week (non clinical role) that will combine with their bulk billed clinical work at the headspace centres.