• Modern clinic
• No after hours or weekends
• Flexible hours and days accommodated for
• Fully computerised, excellent support and admin staff
• FT RN support, Consulting Psychiatrist, Psychologists and other allied health providers on site
• Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
• Medicare Claiming eligibility
• Unrestricted AHPRA registration
• Experience in supervising other General Practitioners’
For more information contact Nick Teo, Centre Manager on 0434 338 078
About Headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren Youth Health Clinic
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced General Practitioner to provide Clinical leadership and oversight of our expanding Youth Health Clinics across headspace Dandenong and Narre Warren.
The Lead GP role will be salaried for 1 day per week (non clinical role) that will combine with their bulk billed clinical work at the headspace centres.