• Modern clinic
• No after hours or weekends
• Flexible hours and days accommodated for
• Fully computerised, excellent support and admin staff
• Consulting Psychiatrist and other allied health providers on site
• Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
• Medicare Claiming eligibility
• Unrestricted AHPRA registration
• Experience in supervising other General Practitioners’ beneficial but not essential
For more information contact Sharron Dean, headspace Griffith, Centre Manager on 02 6962 3277
About headspace Griffith
headspace Griffith is a relatively new and vibrant centre providing Mental Health, General/Physical Health, AOD and Vocational services to young people aged 12-25 years. Join our multi-disciplinary team to make a difference to the lives of young people and try a tree change in regional NSW.
Ability to negotiate up to 3 days per week for this position.