If you want to work in a place that’s more than your average clinic then we already have the perfect reason to meet!
This job would suit a VR GP looking for part or full time work in a cheerful environment, who likes the sound of the following:
– working in a huge growth corridor in a DWS in South East Melbourne only 40 mins from the CBD
– being part of a clinic like no other – beautifully decorated and at the forefront of medical technology implementation. Your patients will love it here!
– Feeling part of our supportive and friendly team and looking forward to coming into work each day!
Duties and responsibilities:
As the next GP to join our team you will not only be responsible for caring for patients, but also for helping shape the clinical direction of HealthMint. We operate quite differently to other medical practices – we don’t have a traditional reception desk, all of our staff work through tablets and we are almost completely paperless. One of the most exciting aspects of working for us is the opportunity to be at the very front of this wave of change in healthcare.
If you would be excited to put your medical knowledge, creativity and experience towards creating more efficient medical processes and procedures, becoming an integral part of our team and a representative of HealthMint, then this is the job for you.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified vocationally registered GP
- pro-active and initiative seeking personality
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- someone who is tech savvy
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- someone looking for something exciting and different in general practice
- someone interested in either full or part time, ideally available on Saturdays
- experience using Best Practice is desirable, but by no means necessary
You know how many GPs work in dreary clinical environments, where there is very limited use of technology and patients are rushed in and out of consultations, making GPs feel like pen pushers? Well, what our GP owned medical centre does is create a beautiful, relaxing and technologically enabled space where GPs feel valued by their patients and confident that they are able to give the best quality tailored medical advice, all while their patient feels like they are still lounging at home! In fact, we have been described as ‘the future of general practice’ by a Professor of Health Innovation from the University of Notre Dame!
We are located in Cranbourne North – a DWS in Melbourne’s South East, and one of Australia’s fastest growing corridors. Since opening late 2015 we have seen rapid growth of a diverse and loyal patient base.
We have been featured in the Cranbourne Star News, the Herald Sun, BOQ’s Best Practice Magazine and the Lean Medicine blog.
Our facilities include:
Consulting rooms with large windows and tons of natural light
Brand new fit out and stylish interior design
The whole team works through tablets and soft phones
Large staff room with window bar, dining table and full kitchenette
Separate staff bathroom
Large three bed treatment room
On site pathology
Dietician, Psychologist and Mental Health Social Worker
Mixed billing - almost completely private