OUR SERVICE OFFERS
– Excellent income with Doctor receiving a lucrative percentage commencing from 70% of billings (negotiable on commitment level)
– Flexible roster with shifts available on weeknights, weekends, public holidays and early mornings
– Flexible hours with multiple casual, part-time and full-time positions available
– On-call shifts available
– FIFO shifts available
– Aged Care Facility shifts available
– Medical Director support available on each shift
– GP’s: who are a FRACGP or FACRRM
– GP’s: working in a General Practice setting.
– GP Registrars: Doctors on the AGPT, RVTS or the ACRRM Independent Training Pathway programs
– PGY3+ level of experience or above
Additional requirements: –
– Minimum of two years post-graduate experience including experience in paediatrics, accident and emergency medicine, medicine and surgery.
– Valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
– Have completed the Level 1 Advanced Life Support Course
– Hold current membership to RACGP or ACRRM
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining Hello Home Doctor Service, please submit your CV to the Recruitment team at email@example.com or contact the team on 134-100.
About Hello Home Doctor Service
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Hello Home Doctor Service is a fully accredited and locally based Medical Depusiting Service provider established to meet a real need in the community.
Our Service offers an after-hours home visiting Doctor service to Patients at their home or an aged-care facility on behalf of the Regular GP during the Commonwealth defined after-hours period:-
WEEKNIGHTS from 6pm until 8am the following morning
WEEKENDS from 12pm Saturday to 8am Monday
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS all day on public holidays