· An opportunity exists for 2 energetic and proactive General Practitioners (1 male and 1 female) to join our
practice in Queensland. Our female GP, with an established patient base, has just gone on maternity leave.
· We are located in Nerang, just 12 km from the gorgeous beaches in the Gold Coast, enabling a good work/life
· Flexible work arrangements available – 1 to 5 days to suit your needs.
· Attractive remuneration
· Non-DPA location, would suit a VR GP. The position could suit someone looking to relocate to the area and build
up their own patient base or a local GP looking for a change.
· Learning opportunities exist in aesthetic medicine and chronic pain management.
About the practice:
Marvel Medical is a non-corporate, friendly general practice where all staff strive to achieve our motto, Passion for Excellence; Compassionate Care. We are ideally situated next to a chemist and cinema, with a constant flow of patients and there is ample parking available. There are also a number of nursing homes in close proximity to the practice.
The practice is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, and one Saturday per month from 9am to 2pm. No after-hours work is required, maximizing the ability for GPs and staff to have a rewarding work/life balance.
Our principal doctor is an approved medicinal cannabis prescriber. Onsite we have partnered with pathology, a
psychologist, physiotherapists, a dietitian and a podiatrist. Our experienced Registered Nurse provides excellent support to doctors and adeptly attends to care plans where required. We are also supported by a team of efficient and friendly administrative staff.
The position requirements:
· Full AHPRA registration
· Vocationally registered
· Australian citizen or permanent residents only (We are MM1 and not a Distribution Priority Area).
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time