· Part Time or Full time General Pracitioner position – available
· Popular Clinic in Sought After Area
An opportunity exists for a dedicated Family GP to join our friendly general practice located in one of Brisbane’s higher growth suburbs, Mt Gravatt. Doctors seeking to specialise in certain cases are also welcome to apply for our clinic to promote your services with use of our full nursing and administration support and advertising.
With an established local & growing respectful clientele, the practice provides medical services from general family medicine to antenatal shared care, geriatrics and chronic disease management, travel and skin cancer medicine. With a multi-disciplinary focus to health care, we also offer allied health services in house.
The practice can offer shifts in blocks as Morning or Afternoon shifts during the weekdays with the last appointment at 8pm, there is strong growth potential for doctors looking to work afternoon until 8pm or Saturday shifts.
Ideally, the successful doctor would be able to start immediately. Shared or Single Accomodation local to the clinic could be available to the successful applicant.
This practice is extremely flexible and we are happy to accommodate working parents, as we encourage a healthy work life balance for all our staff members.
Doctors seeking a long term fit and who are also returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply.
To qualify and desired skills:
- FRACGP and or relevant post graduate qualifications in General Practice (i.e. FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MRCGP, MICGP or CCFP).
- General Practitioners who have one of the above recognised post graduate qualifications are eligible for reciprocal recognition with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Interest in skin cancer surgery
- Minimum 3 years GP experience in Australia
- Professional and friendly bedside manner
- Paid rental accommodation to the right applicant
- Possibility to move into private billing
- Supportive work environment
- Full nursing support and administrative support
- Convenient access to local cafés, shopping plaza and public transport nearby
Interested? Apply online today and forward your resume to email@example.com or call Kelvin on 0412 489 481 for a confidential discussion.