Burnt out, frustrated, looking for a change, but not sure what? Talk to us!
Our current GPs work full time, part time & casual, we have mums & dads working school hours, you could even remain in your current GP role and work 1 day/week with us, we have the flexibility to accommodate to you. You must have a good sense of humour and be prepared to have some fun; it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom!
We are urgently seeking GP/GPs to work in the Glenroy area, we have many residents at RACFs, and we are needing to cover a Maternity Leave Position for 6mths, however ongoing work would be available in either RACFs or General Practice.
- Ideally 3 days per week, more or less would be considered.
- Immediate start available
- Continue to work in team based primary care services at RACFs, (currently Kew to Kyneton), more RACFs are available for the right GPs
- General Practice consulting from April 22, in a new state of the art premises in Woodend
- Work in a Distribution Priority Area (DPA, MMM5) & Relocation $’s may be available for people considering a tree change to the beautiful Macedon Ranges, 50mins from the CBD
About New Aged Care P/L
What we offer
- A welcoming and supportive environment, working with a passionate people providing person centred care.
- Flexible hours to suit your family commitments?
- Permanent Full-Time, Part-time & Casual positions are available.
- Registrars - Aged Care Extended Skills GPT 3-4 available NOW for Feb 22
- GPT 1-4 registrar positions from Aug 22
- Supervision available for PET
- Peer support, many staff have worked in General Practice for 20+ years and recognise that changes are required, to ensure quality medical care for all going forward.
- Great job satisfaction, making a difference to people living in the community and RACFs.
- Competitive salary