Awarded 2020 QLD General Practice of the Year
Nundah Village Family Practice (NVFP) is currently recruiting for GPs due to a retiring doctor.
About the location
- GP clinic being run in parallel with GP-led respiratory clinic (They are physically separate to one another). This has given us the advantage to review those patients with cold and flu symptoms.
- Nundah is located 8km north-east of Brisbane CBD
- NVFP is nestled in the precinct of Nundah Village, surrounded with some great cafés, shops and restaurants
Our practice attracts patients from Nundah and its surrounding suburbs, namely: Chermside, Ascot, Wavell Heights, Boondall, Aspley, Clayfield and more
About the Practice
- NVFP is a 70-year old clinic with a good mix of clientele, from young families to elderlies with chronic diseases
- Non-corporate, doctor-owned practice
- Non-DWS location
- 7 full-time and part-time doctors
- We pride ourselves in providing medical services from the bread and butter GP services to the subspecialties such as vasectomy&circumcision, aviation medicine, integrative medicine and more
- Due to an experienced doctor retiring, a new doctor will have the opportunity to absorb the patient load
- In-house allied health professionals including clinical psychologist, physio, podiatrist, dietitian, diabetes educator and audiologist
- On-site pathology service and spacious carpark
- Fully-equipped spacious kitchen with an oven!
Please do not hesitate to contact Sam via email@example.com or 0401412705 if there is any question.