If you’re reading this, you’re either looking for a change or just doing some research.
At Reynella Medical Centre our vision is to provide our patients with the best quality healthcare. If you’re a GP who’s on a mission to truly help patients (and get paid appropriately for doing so), we invite you to visit our practice and see if we are a match.
We have recently seen the retirements of Dr Pope and Dr Liew which provides a large number of patients to be assigned to a new GP.
What Are We Offering You?
– 70% of receipts plus quarterly SIPs payments
– $150/ hour for first 3 months
– Mixed billings
– Full-time or part-time sessions available
What Does Reynella Medical Centre Provide?
– AGPAL accredited
– Friendly & dedicated admin staff
– Experienced nurses that perform health care plans, Paps, dressings and vaccinations
– Online bookings via Health Engine (Patients’ Choice Award Winner 2016)
– 3 Treatment rooms
– 8 Consulting rooms
– Sessional onsite podiatrist, psychologist, dietician & audiologist
– Walking distance to shopping centre, pathology, pharmacy & physiotherapists
– Undercover parking for doctors
– Purpose built clinic
– Large Children’s playroom
– Ability to support your special interests e.g. minor surgical procedures, Implanon, acupuncture
Clinic hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm and Saturdays 8:30 – 1:00pm. We are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Who Are We Looking For?
– MBBS or equivalent
– Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
– Fellowship (FRACGP, FACRRM) or Vocational Registration
We are a non-DWS clinic however if you are bound by Section 19AB restrictions please contact us so we can pursue an Area of Need Application with the State Government.
We are ready for you to start immediately.
To arrange a tour of our practice please contact our Practice Manager- Joanne Jones on (08) 8382 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone who might be interested in this new opportunity? Please email them this page.