Sports GP required (or General Practitioner with an interest in sports medicine) – full time or part time, work your own hours with an attractive percentage of billings scheme.
Opening mid 2018 in the prime seaside setting of Port Noarlunga, Saltfleet Clinic will be the centre of excellence in Adelaide’s south for health optimisation, rehabilitation and pain management. We are currently seeking a Sports GP or GP with an interest in sports medicine to join our multidisciplinary team.
Patient services will encompass:
Health Optimisation – support for people of all ages to optimise their health and prevent illness.
Rehabilitation – comprehensive and coordinated injury diagnosis, multidisciplinary treatment and recovery.
Pain Management – treatment for chronic health conditions and pain, so people can enjoy life to the fullest.
Saltfleet Clinic has a culture typified by trust, respect and listening. The clinic will be an attractive place to visit and work with holistic, well integrated and coordinated services provided by a multidisciplinary team of professionals working together to achieve outcomes.
Successful candidates will have priority access to schedule clinic times to suit their needs.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
• General Registration
• AHPRA Registration
• Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Current National Police Clearance
• Registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
• Committed to becoming a long term part of the Saltfleet Clinic team
• Values and contributes to a high-quality workplace culture
• Strives for continuous self-improvement
• Motivated by the achievement of positive outcomes for patients
• Current Australian drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Right to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter (addressing the requirements above) to:
About Saltfleet Clinic
Why Saltfleet Clinic?
Saltfleet Clinic will provide practitioners with:
• positive practice ethos and culture
• high quality and coordinated interaction within a multidisciplinary team
• serviced rooms in a brand new purpose-built building
• a distinctive and visually appealing place to work in a prime coastal township setting
• practice management including business administration and marketing
• reception services and bookings
• modern IT, software and communications facilities
Modern, comfortable and purpose-built surroundings:
• Eco-friendly: 6 Star Energy Rating, 15KW Solar, double glazed windows, double brick
• Reliable electricity supply: battery backup means seamless trading through blackouts
• Atmosphere: raked ceilings, gas fireplace, exposed reclaimed brick features
• Lighting: natural light to all consulting rooms with LED lighting throughout
• Privacy and quiet: sound reduction treatment to all walls, doors and windows
• Temperature control: reverse cycle air-conditioning with individual room control
• Network: NBN Internet with brand new computers and practice software
• High quality fittings and furnishing throughout,including plumbing to consulting rooms
• Practice management, marketing and reception services
For more visit https://www.saltfleetclinic.com.au/