Clinic: The Neighbourhood Clinic
Location: Fitzroy North
Who We Are:
A vibrant new medical centre with a focus on providing the best possible care for our patients and exceptional working conditions for our staff.
We are seeking an experienced General Practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity to shape the path of General Practice within our innovative new clinic.
The position we have created allows for substantial salary growth commensurate to the growth of the practice.
Our clinic is a beautifully renovated, purpose built medical centre. The consultation rooms are large and filled with natural light.
Alongside our consultation rooms the clinic has a specifically designed movement centre incorporating an exercise rehabilitation area.
Who we are looking for:
A warm and caring qualified VR GP who
– holds a current RACGP membership and an unrestricted AHPRA registration
– has Medicare claiming privileges
– has strong communication skills and a genuine interest in their patients
– is embracing of allied medicine and a holistic approach to general practice
– has an interest in new technological advances in medicine
– will grow with us as we develop The Neighbourhood Clinic to its full potential
This opportunity will be made available as full-time or part-time for the right candidate.
(CARE) To engage great healthcare practitioners to deliver person-centred care that is collaborative, engaging and honest.
(BUSINESS) To operate an independent clinic that is organised, efficient and generous in all areas of practice.
(RELATIONSHIPS) To be open-minded and to value the relationships we have with our patients, our peers and one other.
(INNOVATION) To rigorously pursue and facilitate bold, innovative and pioneering approaches to healthcare.
If you are interested in the above and meet the selection criteria please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.