We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly General Practitioner to join our warm and dynamic team at the Waterfront Medical Centre, conveniently located close by to Sydney Olympic Park and the Parramatta River waterfront. Our medical centre has been established for over three years and has grown considerably in its provision of a range of services to local residents and neighbouring communities. The medical centre boasts a supportive team of general practitioners, nurses, pathologists, exercise physiologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, dietician, psychologists, practice manager and medical receptionists.
We currently have two full-time and three part-time general practitioners working in our team but due to the rapid and steady increase in patient load, we are seeking a female or male general practitioner to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis (negotiable hours) on a contract basis to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role include:
- Excellent remuneration (70% of billings or $120/hour whichever is greater).
- Flexible working hours
- Full administration support, including receptionists/practice managers
- Supportive Senior General Practitioner available onsite 6 days per week
- A solid referral base
- Diverse client base, working through various clinical presentations
- Become a part of a vibrant team that has an exceptional reputation within the wider community
- Nursing, Allied and Mental Health services
- On-site Pathology, Vaccinations, Surgical Procedures
- Fully equipped treatment rooms
- Practice operates from Monday to Saturday and after-hours throughout the week
- Vocationally Registered OR DWS General Practitioner OR General Practitioner eligible to work in Australia (457 Visa).
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Reliable and experienced General Practitioner working with a variety of clinical presentations.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Preferably, demonstrated ability to operate the Best Practice software