Due to growth of the Co-operative, we are seeking enthusiastic, passionate GPs to support our solid member base.
• Wide range of service offerings (inc. but not limited to Dental, GP, Allied Health, Psychologists etc.)
• GP Incentive program
• 70% share of billings and member patient base, up to $300k
• Bulk billing General Practice
• Nursing and administrative support
• Within close proximity to Melbourne CBD – easy access to transport and/or parking
• Family friendly and flexible work practices across two locations
• Valued based Co-operative – Empowered People, Co-operative Effort, Healthy Communities
Skills and experience:
Must hold a Fellowship at RACGP.
Must be unrestricted.
Skilled knowledge & experience in General Practice Medicine.
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Belinda Beltz, Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com or 0409 002 654
About Westgate Health Co-operative ltd
Westgate Health Co-operative is a Not-For-Profit General Practice, established in 1980 by committed residents in the South Kingsville/Spotswood area. Over the last 30 years, the Co-operative has grown substantially. There are now over 9,000 members and the Co-operative operates two clinics (South Kingsville and Newport). The Co-operative provides a wide range of health services.