Racecourse Village Medical Centre has become a core part of the Ascot community since its establishment in 2018. The experienced team of GP’s work together to share years of knowledge to support the healthcare of our diverse range of patients. We also love to support the next generation of doctors, working with registrars and medical students.
In addition, we run a busy skin cancer clinic, and co-ordinate with specialists in the field to provide detection and treatment of skin cancers, helping our patients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our fantastic clinic family includes a motivated practice manager, pro-active reception team, and full-time nurses to support the team of doctors, so you will be well looked after and can focus fully on your patients.
What’s On Offer:
- Guaranteed hourly rate for 3 months
65% of billings
- No lock-in contracts
- Great support network of doctors, including our Clinical Director, who are always ready and willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Regular clinical meetings with a model for continuous improvement
- Opportunities to find your passion within general practice
- Requirements: minimum of MBBS or equivalent + FRACGP
Facilities and Services
- Comfortable, well-stocked consultation room
- Floor to ceiling windows in consultation rooms and views of the racecourse
- Treatment room
- On-site pathology
- Variety of restaurants and cafes to keep your lunch breaks interesting
- Lunch room with a view
- The latest version of all software and up-to-date technology
- Best Practice (clinical software)
- AutoMed (recalls and reminders).
- Cubiko (billings tracker)
- All-in-one computer with built-in camera
- 4G internet and backup
About Racecourse Village Medical Centre
- Beautiful modern, purpose-built practice with great views.
- Layout and design done by a GP (Dr Gaurav Singh), for GP's.
- Established patient base.